How to Video Your Ride:
1. Rides must be videotaped from "C" with a full view of the arena including all 4 corners. Do NOT zoom to follow rider. Judge must be able to see the full arena at all times. Sound must be on.
2. Arena and arena letters must be clearly marked.
3. Standard or small arena is acceptable. Any safe footing is allowed.
4. Tests may be called, but NO coaching allowed during the test.
5. Riders must salute (if required by the test) at the beginning of the test and at the end of the test.
6. Freestyle: Music must be clearly heard on the video.
7. Leadline & Equitation: Horse and rider combination must show at least 20 meters of each gait required at the level, in each direction, including upward and downward transitions, and a halt facing "C".
8. Videos that are poor quality (shaking, unsteady, not showing full arena, etc...) may result in elimination.
9. Upload your video to YouTube and clearly label your video using the following naming convention:
First Name + Last Name + Horse Name + Test Level + Test Number
Examples: "Charlotte Dujardin Valegro First Level Test 3"
"Jane Smith Rusty WD Level 1 Test 3"