A Taste of the "L" Program
Speaker: Kathy Rowse, USEF "R" Dressage Judge and "L" Program Instructor.
What is a Taste of the "L" Program? A mini course brush up for "L" graduates and for auditors, a unique opportunity to learn what the dressage judge is looking for!
A MUST ATTEND EVENT for the Dressage rider!
L Grads: Earn 3 credits of CE by completing a quiz after all three courses!
THREE 1 hour sessions: Register for each session individually!
Taste of Session A - February 2, 7:00pm CT - REGISTER HERE!
- How to develop a score
- Biomechanics of the Parts of the Horse
- Using Biomechanics to recognize the “BASICS” represented by Pyramid of Training
Taste of Session B - February 16, 7:00pm CT - REGISTER
- The purpose and criteria of Training-Second Levels
- Addressing the most important aspect or essence of each movement
- Treat modifiers correctly in scoring and comments
Taste of Session C - February 23, 7:00pm CT - REGISTER
- Collective Marks
- Gaits, Impulsion, Submission, Position and Seat of the Rider and Correct and Effective Use of Aids
- Judging Freestyles
- Harmony, Choreography, Degree of Difficulty, Music, Interpretation