Our 50th year anniversary show was a great success thanks to our staff, particularly our show manager, Carolyn VandenBerg, onsite show secretary, Arlene Gaitan (me!), Scorers, Jennifer Cotten & Llorye Flores, volunteer coordinator, Patricia Augustine, and ring set-up/tear down, Jim Humphreys. Also thanks to Tracy Augustine for running point on the "L" program.
A highlight of the weekend was our fabulous Silent Auction organized by Lisa Mattson, with the help of Claire Oxley, Kelly Martinez, Karen Silvers and Debra Peterson.
Check out the photos from the show by photographer Rhen Vega here. Contact Rhen to get access to your gallery if it does not appear online at 512-948-1692.
We could not do this without our sponsors, terrific volunteers, officials and competitors!
Speaking of sponors, a huge thank you to our Platinum Sponsors:
- Shweiki Media who year after year donates the printing of our program. View it here!
- Cavender Auto Group & Cavender Cares for donating prize money and beautiful coolers.
- Lester's Automotive & First Flight Farm for sponsoring our 50th anniversary fiesta medals!
Our Gold Sponsors included:
- Retama Equine Hospital
- Bracken Equine Clinic
- William Thomason Farrier - our onsite farrier for over 20 years!
Our Bronze Sponsors included:
- Espada Vascular
- JF Electrical Services, LLC
- The Rivers Team with the Phyllis Browning Company
Visit our show page for results, high points and special award winners!